Pandemonium is open daily from noon until 10:00 p.m. On Saturdays, we open at 10:00 a.m. Pandemonium is currently closed until further notice due to COVID-19. See home page for updates.
Pandemonium is closed on the following holidays:
- January 1—New Year's Day
- July 4—Independence Day
- December 25—Christmas Day
We strive to stay open during inclement weather if the MBTA is running.
- email@example.com (David) for anything related to D&D
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Eleanor) for scheduling and hosting gaming events at the store
- email@example.com (John) for questions about books, including special orders and author events
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Eddie) to buy/sell/trade Magic: The Gathering cards
- email@example.com (John) for questions about non-Magic games and special orders
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasper) for kids and family events.
- email@example.com (Bitty) for items in our newsletter
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Tyler) for anything else!
We're less than a block from the Central Square T stop, located on the Red Line.
Use the westernmost exit from the station. Walk northwest. Very shortly, make a left on Pleasant Street.
From North of Cambridge
From I-93 Southbound, take exit 30 (RT-28/RT-38) to Somerville, and exit on the RT-38 S ramp to Rte 28/Somerville. Turn left at Mystic Ave, and bear right onto McGrath Hwy. Turn right at Washington, and travel a very short distance (.2 mi). Turn right at Somerville , left at Webster Ave., and bear right at Prospect St. Turn right at Massachusetts Ave (Central Square), and Pleasant St. and Pandemonium is one block north, on the left side.
From South of Cambridge
From I-93 north, take exit 26 to Storrow Drive, bearing onto the ramp to Cambridge/Memorial Dr. Turn right at Cambridge St., and continue as it becomes Main St and then Broadway. Turn left at Portland St, and then right back onto Main. Main melds into Massachusetts Ave. Follow Mass Ave. North. Pleasant St. is one block past Prospect, on the left.
From West of Cambridge
Take the Mass Pike to the Brighton/Cambridge exit. Go across the Charles River into Cambridge and take River Street to Massachusetts Avenue (River St. ends at this point, and Prospect begins; if you find you're on Prospect, you've gone too far).
Metered Street Parking
You can find metered street parking all around Central Square, including directly in front of Pandemonium on Pleasant Street. We also recommend trying:
- Bishop Allen drive
- Green Street
- Franklin Street
- Sellers Street
- Bigelow Street
Metered Parking Lots, Right Next Door
There are two metered parking lots nearby, at Pleasant and Green.
Other Garages & Lots
See Cambridge's map of parking lots and garages. We recommend:
- The Green Street Garage, located @ Pearl and Green. We are a short walk down Green, turning right on Pleasant.
- The YMCA Lot at Sellers and Green. We're just down the block, turning left on Pleasant.