Courts of the Shadow Fey
The Shadow Fey are here, and they’ve turned the city upside down. Now their ambassador demands that the player characters explain themselves, for interfering in a perfectly legitimate assassination!
So begins this fan-favorite adventure from award-winning designers Wolfgang Baur and Ben McFarland that takes adventurers from Midgard’s Free City of Zobeck to the Plane of Shadows. There they will face the Queen of Night and Magic herself in an inventive take on courtly combat and sandbox roleplaying.
This expanded 130-page edition for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game has been updated and revised based on play, and includes:
- A detailed 60+ location map of the Courts with 100+ NPCs
- A family tree of the shadow fey royals, plus juicy details of their rivalries and relationships
- Status rules to track character prestige, and quick-play dueling rules
- More than 40 combat and roleplaying encounters for levels 7 to 10
- New Pathfinder monsters galore
- Demon lovers and dangerous liaisons for those who seek them
Enter the world of shadows to play the Pathfinder RPG on a whole new level!